Alter EGO was created for stylists. We believe inspired designers are the best designers.
Alter EGO is a commission salon; everyone here is part of a team. If you want to work at Alter EGO,
- To participate in extra events such as charities, fashion shows, photo shoots and other promotional work that will allow you to exercise your artisitic skills.
- To attend regular educational classes as a part of in-salon curriculum as well as off-site continuing education with industry experts.
- To receive regular quarterly coaching on how to grow your business and better serve your clients.
- To be given the freedom to set your own schedule.
- To serve a diverse clientele with varying tastes and ideas about life.
- To have lots of room to work and lots of room to grow.
- A servant’s heart for our community.
- A willingness to work.
- A professional attitude.
- A desire to learn.
- Tolerance for your coworkers and clients.